• DUI Evaluation Updates
• DUI Risk Education Classes
• DUI Classes Level 1 & 2
• Aftercare/Continuing Care
• Outpatient Substance Use Disorder Treatment
• Individual, Group, and Family Counseling
• Consultation for Secretary of State Administrative Hearing Preparation
• Non-DUI Alcohol and Drug Assessments for Court, Employers, etc…
• Problem Gambling Counseling
Recovery Path Guide
1. Minimal Risk Classification (Level I)
10 Hrs of Risk Education
2. Moderate Risk Classification (Level IIA)
10 Hrs Risk Education and 12 Hrs of Early Intervention
3. Significant Risk Classification (Level IIB)
10 Hrs Risk Education & 20 Hrs Substance Abuse Treatment
4. High Risk Classification(level III)
75 Hrs of Substance Abuse Treatment
Superior Interventions is licensed by the Illinois Department of Human Services/ Division of Substance Use Prevention and Recovery (SUPR).
We are a court approved DUI service provider.
Superior Interventions offers a convenient and attractive
location with free off- street parking.
PACE and METRA accessible.